Colorado $49,549 For 1 person $65,631 2 person $72,259 3 person $86,787 4+ people For other States go to http://www.justice.gov/ust/eo/bapcpa/20130501/bci_data/median_income_table.htm
The new forms and changes can be seen at http:// www.uscourts.gov/
Cities that have filed Bankruptcy
Thursday Detroit filed for Chapter 9 Bankruptcy making it the biggest city to file in US history. Here are 7 other Cities that have also filed Chapter 9.
2. Bridgeport, Connecticut
3. Vallejo, California
4. Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
5. Prichard, Alabama
1999 & 2009
6. Central Falls, Rhode Island
7. Desert Hot Springs, California
$25.00 Off Bankruptcy Petition Preparation For First Time Filers
Individual's or Small Businesses filing Chapter 7 Pro Se Mention this for $25.00 Off Service.
If you have already filed Bankruptcy please forward to someone you know who can use this.
July is Summer Safety Month
Here are 10 things you can do to stay cool!
10 Tips for Staying Cool & Healthy in the Summer Heat:
1) Eat spicy food. Spicy food encourages sweating which cools your body down.
2) Wear lightweight. loose fitting, light-colored organic cotten clothing;cotton absorbs perspiration, and light colors deflect the sun's rays.
3) Use a lighter moisturizer.
4) If possible rest after Lunch, which is during the hottest part of the day and your body will be using energy to digest your food..
5) When exercising outdoors, do so before sunrise.
6) Eat more fruits and veggies. This is why Salads are so popular during Summer months. This is the best season for raw, fresh fruits and veggies.
7) Drink A LOT of water. Summertime it is critical. Avoid caffeinated drinks and alcoholic beverages.
8) Try to slow down and take it easy during Summer months.
9) Avoid meat and dairy. Animal protein creates heat in the body, and will cause your body temperature to rise .if you are not a vegan or vegetarian, at least consider cutting way back on the meat!).
10) Get wet If possible, go swim, play in a water fountain, if you cannot do that run cold water over your wrist. Cooking your wrist and feet helpt to lower the blood temperature.
Adapted from http://www.facebook.com/WholeEarthWellnessLLC